Browse our frequently asked questions below to answer any queries you might have, or contact us if your question hasn't been answered.
- How can I find what I’m looking for?
- Our product range is broken down into numerous categories to make your online shopping experience as easy as possible. If you’re still having trouble finding a specific product, you can use our search bar at the top right-hand corner of the screen (eg – Colour, fabric, category, name, etc).
- Where can I find sizing chart and info on your fashion apparel?
- We try to give as much information as we can when we list our apparel online. You can view further information about our fashion items listed at the bottom of each product page.
- I’m a stylist or online retailer. Will you still sell to me?
- Interior designers, online retailers, and of course brick-and-mortar stores are welcome to register with us, just note that we only approve limited online retailers at any one time and have special terms that our online retailers must comply with. You can always send us an email or call us if you’re unsure.
- How do I register for online access?
- You can easily register for online access on our website. Simply click on the Register button in the top right corner of the screen and fill out the form with all your business details.
Once you have your login information, you can use the My Account feature to can find your outstanding invoices, view previous orders, and make changes to your account information and login details.
- How do I place an order?
- We provide easy options for placing an order with us to make this process as easy as possible for everybody, be that through our Brisbane showroom, sales manager, or of course our website.
Please also note that a minimum value of $350.00 plus GST applies to all orders. All items are sold as price per individual unit unless indicated as price per set. First order is proform A credit account may be requested and established after completion of account application forms and subsequent approval. Prices are subject to alteration without notice. Prices charged are those current on the date of despatch. Title of all goods remains as Searles until account is fully paid.
- How long does delivery take and what will it cost?
- Our shipping and delivery times will vary depending on where you are based and what you have ordered. All orders are dispatched from our warehouse within 24 hours (excluding Furniture). From there it will make its way to you by Australia Post, Toll-Ipec, road carrier or our local van (SEQ only). Freight will be calculated based on the shipping address provided using the most suitable freight company we have contracted. Insurance for loss or damage is the customers' responsibility.
- Can I return a product for exchange, refund or credit?
- Yes, please contact us immediately via phone or email to request a return or refund. The Company will not accept return of goods for credit unless prior arrangements have been made. Credit requests must be made within 7 days of delivery. Restocking fees may apply for change of mind purchases.
- Where can I find you offline?
- Our Brisbane showroom is located at Interior Merchant, 43 Nariel St, Albion QLD. Note that this is only a showroom, no stock is kept here for purchase and you are not able to collect your order from this location. If you’d like to view our showroom, please contact Zivhan on 0487 218 937.
- I can’t make it to your Brisbane showroom or the next trade fair to view your products in person. Where else can I see your products?
- If you can’t make it in person, watch our virtual showroom tour here!